I love the title.
It is not a complex book and doesn’t take much time to read. But it shifted my thinking. Here’s why.
Murfield Coaching works to solve five significant problems with innovative thinking: Disengaged Employees, Failing to Anticipate Disruptive Trends, Working Through Employee Trauma, Minimizing Poor Communication, Leveraging the Unique Value of Business and Individuals.
The reason I recommend this book is that it changed the way I thought. Like many, I always believed the rules that I had been taught and that those rules didn’t change.
I was wrong.
Randy Gage nailed it with the title. In this world of rapid and radical change, the riskiest thing we can do is to play it safe.
Think about it. If everyone else is moving ahead rapidly and you are standing still, it doesn’t take long and you are far behind. You didn’t move but everyone else did.
The rules have changed.
- Has your thinking changed?
- Do you still believe playing it safe is the best way to ensure your success?
- What risks do you need to take to solve those persistent problems?
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Freaky Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
(c) 2019 Murfield International, Inc.
DO the IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Click here to contact us today.
Start learning how you can engage employees during their most traumatic moments in our newly revised and just-released book, “The ROI of COMPASSION” and now in our newest book, “Leading with the Power of Compassion.”