“Disruption is an attitude that dares to go beyond limitation. It is audacious in its beliefs and irreverent to unproductive traditions. . . . Finding those who have this attitude while yet being collaborative and willing to be a good team member is a challenge.”
This is a quote from my new book, “D.I.S.R.U.P.T. Your NETWORKING” that is being released this week.
Inside you will discover why now is the perfect time to D.I.S.R.U.P.T. Your NETWORKING. In a rapidly and radically changing world, you will learn how to leverage each of the 5 Levels of Networking to build great business relationships, increase sales, and seize the best, cutting-edge opportunities. You will also enjoy reading how to: Identify and avoid the comical but self-centered Card Slappers, Build healthy business relationships with collaborators that foster productivity, Cultivate like-minded Referral Partners to build your business,Create Power Partners that generate sales without asking,Build a Disruptive Team to do what others never thought possible.
Click here to order your paperback or eBook today.
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Freaky Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
DO the IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Click here to contact us today.
Start learning how you can engage employees during their most traumatic moments in our newly revised and just-released book, “The ROI of COMPASSION” and now in our newest book, “Leading with the Power of Compassion.”
(c) 2020 Murfield International, Inc.