Will do you what you always wished you could do or are you going to settle for what you have?
Yeah, I write about this a lot but this is the time to ask the big question. Most people talk about things they always wanted to do but very few do it.
So why now?
It’s been a month since you made a New Year’s Resolution. If you are typical, those are long gone. ‘
So this is the perfect time.
Ask the question, “What is it that I’ve always wanted to do?”
Do you still want to do it?
If so, who can help you in the planning?
Who do you need on your team?
When can you begin?
How about today?
Make the call. Let’s get going.
Build you Disruptive Team with the help of my new book, “D.I.S.R.U.P.T. Your Networking.”
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Freaky Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
DO the IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Click here to contact us today.
(c) 2020 Murfield International, Inc.