The Coronavirus will cause many problems for your team ranging from threat and inconvenience to quarantine, illness, and, but hopefully not, death.
This week we will address what you can do to solve the problems surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak. Today’s Mind Shift Monday‘s post features a powerful quote to set the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
Murfield Coaching works with clients to solve significant problems with disruptive thinking. In our executive coaching, training, speaking, and mastermind sessions, we utilize 17 ways of thinking disruptively to shift paradigms and solve specific client problems. The primary problem facing organizations today is the addressing the Coronavirus and its worldwide reaction.
“When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
As you work with your team to solve the problems surrounding the Coronavirus, dig deep to find the roost of their fears and uncertainty. Look beyond just the “leaves.”
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
CREATE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Contact us today.