Most everything is shut down for the next few weeks. We could just sit back and relax. Or we could do something disruptive.
I challenge you to do something in the next 21 days that will significantly change your life. That’s right, let’s use this COVID-19 shutdown to be disruptive.
Murfield Coaching works with clients to solve significant problems with disruptive thinking. In our executive coaching, training, speaking, and mastermind sessions, we utilize 17 ways of thinking disruptively to shift paradigms and solve specific client problems. What once was the road to impossible, is now possible. The primary problem facing organizations today is to find opportunities instead of scarcity in COVID-19 shutdown.
Choose one of the items on the list below or do something else. All that matters is that it is something that makes your life (and those around you) that you have not done before. Below are 15 ways you can make more money from your business. Read the next post to choose a challenge for your personal life. Remember to leave me a comment about which challenge you chose.
- Start a blog
- Write a new blog post series about a topic you haven’t covered before,
- Start a newsletter
- Open a new market
- Create a new product
- Create a new service
- Write a new book
- Write a completely different type of book
- Learn a new business skill
- Change business paradigms
- Read a new business book
- Take a business related course
- Write and launch a business course
- Create a fee-split partnership
- Collaborate on a new business venture
Contact us today. We want to help you solve your problem and break through in this Coronavirus Pandemic.
Blog Schedule (suspended to provide pertinent information to solve your problems during the COVID-19 shutdown.)
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
CREATE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Contact us today.
Two important books you should have on your self to solve Coronavirus problem are: “Making More Money in Tough Times” and “Now What? Secrets to Sensing and Seizing Opportunities When You Need it Most.”