Yesterday I challenged you to do something significant in your business during this COVID-19 shutdown. What did you challenge yourself to do? There is time to complete the challenge even if you didn’t choose a challenge. Today I offer you 15 challenges for your personal life. But first, let’s revisit the challenge.
I challenge you to do something in the next 21 days that will significantly change your life. That’s right, let’s use this COVID-19 shutdown to be disruptive, in the right way. Let’s do something in the next 21 days that will make our lives significantly better.
In this post we address the opportunity to do something great during a difficulty time. In our work lives, we may be . But we all have personal lives where we find most of our pleasure in life. Focusing on the positive alleviates the pain of this pandemic. Murfield Coaching helps Human Resources, managers, and executives alleviate the pain experienced by your team. This challenge may be a great exercise to engage your team in these difficult days. It may be what you need to maintain the mental health of your team.
Murfield Coaching works with clients to solve significant problems with disruptive thinking. In our executive coaching, training, speaking, and mastermind sessions, we utilize 17 ways of thinking disruptively to shift paradigms and solve specific client problems. What once was the road to impossible, is now possible. The primary problem facing organizations today is to find opportunities instead of scarcity in COVID-19 shutdown.
Choose one of the items on the list below or do something else. All that matters is that it is something significant that you have never done before. What challenge will you accept?
- Take up a new hobby
- Read an old, favorite book.
- Read a new book
- Write a short story
- Write a short book
- Record your story
- Write a screenplay
- Make a short movie
- Learn a new software
- Cook a new recipe
- Help someone everyday
- Connect with one old friend per day.
- Exercise 30 minutes every day
- Learn a new song
- Study a new topic
- Learn a new dance
- Play a new instrument
- Paint a portrait
- Learn a language
- Study a new subject (like art history, cultural movements, etc.)
Leave a comment on which challenge you accept.
Contact us today. We want to help you solve your problem and break through in this Coronavirus Pandemic.
Blog Schedule (suspended to provide pertinent information to solve your problems during the COVID-19 shutdown.)
- Mind Shift Monday features a powerful quote that sets the tone for a week of innovative thinking.
- Thinking Bigger Tuesday expands on the topic and provides pillar content of innovative thinking.
- Why Not Wednesday introduces you to books, articles and research that I have found useful in solving significant problems with innovative thinking.
- Transformational Thursday explores a TED Talk on the topic of the week. These talks are likely taken from the ones I have featured in my TED Talk Think Tank mastermind for radical change over the last five years.
- Far Out Friday features crazy ideas that just might lead to solving your persistent problem.
CREATE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH!!!
Loren Murfield, Ph.D.
We work with leaders and organizations to solve significant problems with innovative thinking. What problem is frustrating you? Contact us today.
Two important books you should have on your self to solve Coronavirus problem are: “Making More Money in Tough Times” and “Now What? Secrets to Sensing and Seizing Opportunities When You Need it Most.”