“10 Minutes of Insanity” isn’t your typical autobiography.
- Health – He developed asthma and contracted tuberculous
- Poverty – He spent his early days in a house without indoor plumbing or electricity.
- Family Drama – His mother was 14 when he was born and tensions grew once his stepfather entered the picture – to the point of running away.
- Generational Differences – No one understood his crazy $100,00 dream. They just wanted him to get a job in the trades. They couldn’t see a future in sports.
- A Stupid Mistake – Just when he was on the cusp of seeing his crazy dream come true, he pulled a prank he would regret for the rest of his life. How could he ever overcome it?
Sports fan will enjoy reading about what it takes to build a dynasty. Aspiring athletes and seasoned business owners will appreciate the story as well. Parents, Coaches and Teachers will find value in
- How Championship Coaches creates Winners,
- Lessons Learned at every stage,
- How one mistake ruins a dream, and
- Why you never, ever quit.